- EndNote is an online search tool - it provides a simple way to search online bibliographic databases and retrieve the references directly into EndNote. It can also import data files saved from a variety of online services and library databases.
- EndNote is a reference and image database - it specializes in storing, managing, and searching for bibliographic references in your private reference library.
- EndNote is a bibliography and manuscript maker - it formats citations, figures, and tables in Microsoft Word with the Cite While You Write feature.
Introducing EndNote Web
- EndNote Web is a Web-based reference management program designed to streamline the process of writing a research paper. With EndNote Web, you can:
- Quickly and easily collect reference information from a wide variety of online data sources, such as PubMed, Google Scholar and Web of Science.
- Store references in your own password-protected library, accessible anywhere that you have internet access.
- Share references with other EndNote Web users to simplify collaboration.
- Cite While You Write in Microsoft Word to insert references and format papers instantly.
Accessing EndNote Web
Downloading EndNote x7 Win or EndNote x7 Mac (Tutorial)
Please first Login to myEOL to download the EndNote x7 Win or EndNote x7 Mac from the NCCU Software Repository.
EndNote x7 Online Tutorials (Requires Adobe Flash Player)
EndNote x7 Online User Guide
Accessing EndNote x7 for Windows or EndNote x7 for Mac in Libraries
- EndNote x7 is available on the 65 public computers that are located on the second floor in the James E. Shepard Memorial Library Reference Department.
- EndNote x7 is available in the Curriculum Materials Center that is located on the first floor in the H. M. Michaux, Jr. School of Education Building.
- EndNote x7 is available in the Music Library that is in the 301C. Ruth Edwards Music Hall.
EndNote Training (please contact Ms. Hafsa Murad)
EndNote x7 for Windows has been installed in the 24 computers that are located in the 212
James E. Shepard Memorial Library Electronic Classroom for training and instruction purposes.
The permission to use the E-Classroom is required from the Director’s Office.
This page was last updated: October 5, 2017
Send comments to: Web Liaison