Search NCCU Website:
- EndNote is the industry standard software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows and Macintosh desktop.
EndNote x9 can help you research smarter.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
- Find full text for references in one click.
- Read, review, annotate and search PDFs.
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work.
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating.
- Share a library or just a portion with new group collaboration options.
- Provide write or read only access to your library.
- Build your bibliography using the latest reference types.
- Ensure bibliographic accuracy with refreshed journal and referencing styles.
- Access research from your desktop, online, or your iPad.
Introducing EndNote Online
- EndNote online, formerly EndNote Web, is the online counterpart to our popular desktop reference management and bibliography creation software. With EndNote online, you can:
- Quickly and easily collect reference information from a variety of online data sources, such as PubMed, Google Scholar and Web of Science.
- Store references in your own password-protected library, accessible anywhere that you have internet access.
- Share references with other EndNote Web users to simplify collaboration.
- Cite While You Write in Microsoft Word to insert references and format papers instantly.
Using EndNote Online
Downloading EndNote x9 Win or EndNote x9 Mac (Tutorial)
Please first Login to myEOL to download the EndNote x9 Win or EndNote x9 Mac from the NCCU Software Repository. Please call (919-530-6473) the Research and Instruction Services Desk for the Product Key.
EndNote x9 Online Tutorials (Requires Adobe Flash Player)
Accessing EndNote x9 for Windows or EndNote x9 for Mac in Libraries
- EndNote x9 is available on the public computers that are located on the second floor in the James E. Shepard Memorial Library Reference Department.
- EndNote x9 is available in the Curriculum Materials Center that is located on the first floor in the H. M. Michaux, Jr. School of Education Building.
- EndNote x9 is available in the Music Library that is in the 301C. Ruth Edwards Music Hall.
EndNote's Technical Support
EndNote's Technical Support Team is very helpful with any problems you might encounter. Please contact them via email or phone (1-800-336-4474).
Back to Shepard Library Home
This page was last updated: August 12, 2020
Send comments to Web Liaison