Building is completely wireless and includes:
- Teleconference classroom
- Technology wing containing 1 classroom, a digital video editing lab and one MAC lab
- Student computer labs on the first floor in the classroom wing
- Modern Curriculum and Materials Center
- Speech and Hearing wing containing graduate student workroom, Audiology Screening Lab, and Augmentative Communication lab and client waiting area
- Two wireless laptop carts
This faculty led committee provides leadership in the area of technology access, integration, utilization, and professional development for SOE faculty, staff, students and partner educators. The committee evaluates the state of technology annually, assists in planning and conducting technology professional development and recommends changes or purchases for the School of Education.
The School of Education faculty consistently partners with its public school partners to assist with professional development and academic planning programs designed to enhance student performance outcomes. Technology faculty members are currently working with Hillside High School teachers and students to increase skills and tools appropriate for integration into the senior high school graduation project.
Faculty members are also currently providing technology training workshops to teachers enrolled in the Leave No Educator Behind Program.
For more information contact:
Deborah B. Eaton, Director of Technology Services
Office Phone: (919) 530-6416
Page last updated: